There are times when relationships between you and your employees will breakdown and your company may find itself in front of a third party.
Unfortunately, at these hearings it is up to the Employer to prove that they handled procedures correctly for the Employee. It is very important that your Company can show that Employees were treated fairly and in line with Best Practice Human Resource.
At Kate O’Shea Solutions we have extensive experience in preparing submissions and representing Companies at Rights Commissioner Hearings, Employment Appeals Tribunals and the new Work Place Relations Adjudication Hearings and also the Labour Court.
We will provide you with advice and representation on claims under the following Employment Law Acts:
- The Minimum Notice and Terms of Employment Acts 1973 to 2001
- The Redundancy Payments Acts 1967 to 2003
- The Unfair Dismissals Acts 1977 to 2001
- The Maternity Protection Acts, 1994 and 2004
- The Organisation of Working Time Act 1997
- The Payment of Wages Act 1991
- The Industrial Relations Acts 1946 to 2004
- The Employment Equality Acts 1998 and 2004
- The Terms of Employment (Information) Acts 1994-2001
- The Protection of Employees (Part-Time Work) Act 2001
- The Safety, Health & Welfare at Work Act 2005
- Protected Disclosures Act 2014
Let us work with you should you need representation and ensure you get the best possible outcome.