At Kate O'Shea Solutions we want to impart our knowledge and educate your Company in dealing with the highs and lows of everyday working life. It can often be the little issues which arise on a daily basis which when left ignored may finally become something greater than staff and management wish to deal with.
We want to deliver to you the highest standard of best practice training and mentoring which can be the grounding stone of your Company and which will result in lower staff turnover, higher productivity and a workforce who contribute to the success of the business.
If your Company is one who believes that it is the “People who Make your Business” then it is time to believe in yourself. Action speaks louder than Words. Whatever the Cost, Your Company will reap the rewards.
Also, let’s be realistic here, some people just don't want to work for a progressive Company so why not learn how to motivate or deal with unproductive behaviour.
“The Act or process of giving someone a reason for doing something”
Most Companies believe that the Motivating Reason is always Pay and Rewards. This is not the Case. While pay and rewards are important it is actually proven that People are more motivated when they feel Part of an Organisation. Feeling Pride and Loyalty in what you do every day cannot be paid for!
Motivation must start from your Management Team and at Kate O'Shea Solutions, we will assist you in building a team who will stay with your Company and feel Motivated to contribute to the overall success of the business.
The following is a brief outline of how we can assist your Company in being compliant with Employment Law and building a successful and dedicated team:
PROPOSAL FOR HUMAN RESOURCE MENTORING:
Complete HR Audit of Business
Implement the following if required:
- Master Contracts of Employment
Tailored Master Contracts of Employment for hourly and salaried staff to comply with your legal obligations. In line with the Terms of Employment (Information) Acts 1994 and 2001, Employees should receive a Contract within 2 months of commencing employment with your Company.
- Policies & Procedures
Tailored Policies and Procedures to implement best practice and cover your legal obligations.
Training will be provided in how to implement the following:
- Grievance Procedure
- Disciplinary Procedure
- Bullying & Harassment & Sexual Harassment Policy
- Company should appoint at least 2 Managers/Supervisors who will be responsible for HR.
- List issues which are currently open within the business.
- Will provide advice and assistance in resolving any current issues.
- Train and Implement new procedures and policies with Manager(s) on how to deal with issues which may arise putting in place best practice of HR processes for the future.
- We will maintain complete confidentiality of your Company/Business details. We comply with all relevant Data Protection requirements.
Recommend 2 days implementation and training and 1 follow up day to review.